Admission Process Safety Officer
Safety officer course, safety officer, safety officer jobs, diploma in fire safety engineering, diploma in safety officer
Diploma industrial safety by government of india, fire and safety course, fire and safety, fire and safety course
Safety has become important and integral part of our daily life, be it at home, road safety and workplace safety. Prior to 1960s’ the approach in industry about the accident prevention was skeptical. The accidents were increasing and the causes were investigated after happening of the accidents then make changes to prevent repetition. The approach so described is no longer acceptable worldwide. The growing number of accidents led the Govt. to enact and implement various Acts and Rules keeping the safety of workers & jobbers as first and foremost objective. Government is strictly implementing rules leading to workers safety in establishments. Thus, as per Safety Act in every industrial establishment, a Safety Officer is recruited compulsorily. This has opened new vistas for trained manpower requirement in the field of Fire and safety, Industrial Safety, health and safety Management. Now a days, the global demand is more as compared to available trained manpower. Large number of career opportunities in the field of Safety are available in India and abroad. After attaining Diploma in Fire safety & Industrial Safety a fresher can also expect lucrative salary as compared to other fields. After doing course a cadet may start his career. For supervisory posts a candidate must be Graduate in any branch of study alongwith diploma in Fire safety & Industrial Safety
• Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering
• Diploma in fire engineering & safety management
• Diploma in fire fighting
• Diploma in industrial safety disaster management
• Diploma in industrial safety engineering
• Diploma in industrial environmental safety
• Diploma in off shore safety
• Diploma in construction safety management
• Diploma in construction safety
• Diploma in health, safety & environment management
• Diploma in health, environment & safety engineering
• Diploma in electrical safety
• Diploma in occupational safety & health
• Diploma in fire and construction safety management
• Diploma in environmental safety
• Advanced diploma in occupational safety, health & environmental management
• Advanced diploma in fire & industrial safety management
• Advanced diploma in industrial safety
• Post diploma fire & safety engineering techniques
• Post diploma in fire & industrial safety management
• Post diploma in power plant engineering, safety & technology
• Post diploma in petro chemical process safety & engineering
• Post diploma in environment safety engineering
• Master diploma in occupational health, safety, environment & risk mgmt
How to become a safety office, Qualification of safety officer under factories act 1948, Under section 40(b) of the Factory Act, 1948,
Government of India authorised the State Government to make it mandatory for the industrial units to appoint Safety Officer to protect
the workers from occupational hazards like bodily injuries, poisoning diseases etc. Under this provision and the rules framed by the
Directorate General, Factory Advisory Service and Central Labour Institute, Safety Officers have to possess formal safety education
and Diploma in Industrial Safety. To fulfil the need for such qualified safety officials and to help spread of safety education, the
Institute offers a one-year Diploma course in Industrial Safety. safety officer course, safety officer, safety officer jobs, diploma in fire safety engineering, diploma in safety officer, , fire and safety course, fire and safety, fire and safety course
Safety Officer Course Admission Process
Admission Process Safety Officer Course
• Duly filled application form along with the below listed documents is to be submitted.
• Eight passport size recent photographs.
• Two sets of attested Xerox copies of mark sheets of the recent education completed With Original
• Two sets of attested Xerox copies of school leaving certificate/passing certificate(H.S.C./S.S.C.)/date of birth Certificate.
• Employment certificate for working personnel coming through their Firms/Organisations/Institutions, etc.
• Organisation Certificate to be produce while reporting to College.
• NO FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PART PAYMENT/ADMISSION FEE.
• Note : On line End cum Registration form (soft copy) to submitted & Hard copy with above mentioned documents send by Reg. post or Courier
to above mentioned college address.
Diploma industrial safety by government of india
safety officer course, safety officer, safety officer jobs, diploma in fire safety engineering, diploma in safety officer, , fire and safety course, fire and safety, fire and safety course.